Title: Starscream’s Army; or, Scenes from Season 2 that I Know Will Never Actually Happen
Fandom: Transformers: Prime
Rating: PG-13 for some squabbling
Summary: Starscream couldn’t possibly need all that energon just for himself, could he?
Notes: I want Seekers in Prime. I want them BAD….
This is very well written. I like your version of TC, Skywarp, and Slipstream so far and I can definitely see conflict happen between them because Starscream is an afthole, Skywarp could be the only normal one in the group, TC seems to have no problem challenging Starscream, and Slipstream is like Starscream, but bossier. Slipstream being the replacement and new trine member is making Starscream show even more hate toward his old trine members. I would love to see how this ends.
14 Notes/ Hide
- chaos-management likes this
- manicscribble likes this
- specspectacle likes this
- ladyofdragons reblogged this from nellasaur and added:
- 6thclone reblogged this from fannishcodex
- fannishcodex reblogged this from nellasaur and added:
- fannishcodex likes this
- quiteaproblembackincyrodiil likes this
- malevolentmask likes this
- konthelion reblogged this from nellasaur and added:
- ladyofdragons likes this
- draqua likes this
- nellasaur posted this